Terms and Conditions
Parallel Education for Employment Program - PEEP
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions on which the visitor to the Website PEEP are allowed to use the Products and Services provided therein. In This User Agreement:
- Account" means the account the visitor to the Website you open when you register yourself in Employer Linked Skilling Programme” on the Website.
- “PEEP” means Parallel Education for Employment Program. This refers to learning of required skills training program designed with an objective of getting a suitable employment with a prospective Employer, for the Registrants.
- “Employer” means any individual/ Firm/ Organization who provide either a paid or otherwise internship or apprenticeship or employment and undertakes any subsequent work or providing any services as required.
- “Registrant” means a visitor the Website PEEP voluntarily registering himself/herself for the PEEP Skilling Program and paying the requisite Registration and other fees with necessary Taxes for the same, and upgrading his/her skillset to increase the employment opportunities with the prospective Employer. However, PEEP or its associates does not guarantee employment to the Registrant.
- "Website" means the Websites operated by authorized representative at PEEP , meant for PEEP Skilling Program for upgrading Registrant’s skillset to increase the employment opportunities with the prospective Employer
- By registering, accessing and/or using the Website, on clicking the button “I Agree”, it will be deemed that you have read the following terms and conditions for the usage of Website and agreed to the same.
- The Website PEEP is an online platform where the various courses and services relating to increasing the employment opportunities for the registrants and invite the Students/Buyers needing these courses or services. The Website is also a platform for Employers to list Website requirements – ie.,human resources. The Website is also a platform for Registered Users to indicate their interest for any specific employment/ Internship or Apprenticeship opportunities
You will not use the PEEP Course on the Website if you:
- are under the age of 18 or
- are not able to form legally binding contracts; or
- a person barred from receiving and rendering services under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction or
- Registrant is responsible for everything done with the account he or she is registered for. We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register a person or corporate entity as a Registered User.
4. Fees and Services
- We may charge fees for certain services. The user/student needs to pay a Registration Fee as mentioned on the Website to enable the user to register for the Finishing Skill program under PEEP. This registration fee is non-refundable. On successful completion of the skilling program, the user shall be offered an option to seek training assistance either in paid internship/ apprenticeship programs or employment. In such cases, after successful training, the training service fee (Rs. 6,900 + applicable taxes) shall be charged in two equal monthly installments.
- When you use a service on the Website that has a fee, you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged based on our schedule of Fees and Charges, which we may change from time to time and will update you by updating the same on our Website. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, discounts on memberships) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the Websites. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in India Rupees (INR).
- Any applicable tax as per the law of the land will be applied and accordingly deducted from the payment due to the User and/ or Service Providers. You must also comply with your obligations under income tax, or any other applicable tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
6. Specific Terms and Conditions
- You confirm having read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions. In the following section, “I/me” means You as a User:
- I understand that: PEEP program is a skilling program and intends to fill up the skill gap that may exist in a student while he seeks internships/employment. The Website and the PEEP platform works as a bridge between the potential employers and the students seeking internships/employments who willing to employ the suitable candidates as per their requirement on the terms of the respective employer. The PEEP program, the Website and its partner/s are not the agents & does not represent any Employer directly or indirectly.
- Candidate will have to undergo the selection and recruitment processes as specified by employers. Students who pass the recruitment and selection process successfully shall be offered the internships/apprenticeships/training.
This program does not guarantee a job/apprenticeship/internship. The Website just facilitates the candidate to get the proper job. However, students who do not get selected for such opportunities need not pay the training assistance fee. Candidates will secure the job on Website own merit and skills set.
- The right to select or reject any candidate is reserved with the recruiting company of www.tnoupi.in.
- The Website has not authorized any Individuals, Institute or organization to communicate anything on its behalf & conduct/organize any such event (Walk-in, Job Fair etc.,) Interviews on its behalf to invite or place candidates for job.
- Online registration in PEEP will be considered as deemed approval of the candidate /Student / Job seeker/Trainee to pay training assistance fees upon receiving an offer for internship/apprenticeship/employment and accepting the terms and conditions as applicable.
- PEEP doesn't assure any specific job profile or change in job profile.
- It is the duty of the candidates to verify all the whereabouts, truth and the business details and work details along with the terms and conditions and facilities offered by the employer.
- No complaint or legal liability regarding the employer shall be entertained by the Website from any candidate or from any person in the further context.
- The training Fees charged to the candidate on successful joining is non-refundable in any situation.
- PEEP does not suggest/recommend/force any candidate to join any particular company/organization. Candidates should satisfy themselves in every respect before joining any company. The Website is just a mediator and an independent service provider.
- Website and it associates are not responsible for any wrong, misbehavior, cheating, fraud, misrepresentation, misbelieve or legal issues committed by candidates & in such circumstances no liability will be entertained by respective entities.
- I will read all training material carefully and diligently and clear the online tests prescribed with full integrity and ethics on the linkage Website.
- I understand that I can also terminate my association with Website any time without assigning any reason. I will inform Website in writing and will stop using the Website.
7. Inactive Accounts
- For User Accounts that have not been logged into for a continuous period of 6 months, Website reserve the right to close such Inactive Accounts without assigning any reasons.
8. Right to Refuse Service
- WEBSITE may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
- if it comes to know that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this User Agreement;
- if it comes to know that you have breached legal liabilities (actual or potential), including infringing someone else's Intellectual Property Rights;
- if it comes to know that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities;
- if you do not respond to our requests; to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
- for other similar reasons.
- Without limiting our other remedies, to the extent you have breached this User Agreement, you must pay us all fees owed to us and reimburse us for all losses and costs (including any and all of our employee time) and reasonable expenses (including legal fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees. In the event that WEBSITE closes your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against the WEBSITE in respect of any such suspension or termination of your Account.
9. Disputes with Us
- If a dispute arises between visitor/Registrant to the Website, shall be amicably addressed and resolved accordance with the terms of this.
10. Closing of Account
- Any Registrant may close their account with Website at any time, by sending a written request. Account closure is subject to:
i. not having any outstanding pending service or work with us or any of the associates and paying any outstanding fees on the Account.
- You will indemnify the Website and its associates (including its officers, directors, partners, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Website
- In addition, we can recover any funds from your Account against any liabilities you owe to us or loss suffered by us as a result of your non-performance or breach of this User Agreement.
- You must immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access or any other security breach to the Website. You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
13. Limitation of Liability
- In no event the Website or its associates shall or related entities, its affiliates or staff be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or any other form of liability, for:
- any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may be incurred by you;
- any loss of income, business or profits (whether direct or indirect) that may be incurred by you;
- any claim, damage, or loss which may be incurred by you as a result of any of your transactions involving the Website or The limitations on the Website’s liability to you above shall apply whether or not the Website, its related entities, its affiliates or staff have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
14. Additional Terms
- It is important to read and understand all our policies. Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the Website. When using services on our Website, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Website, which may be posted from time to time.
- You cannot assign or otherwise transfer this User Agreement, or any rights granted hereunder to any third party.
17. Third party sites